What are the symptoms of a bent front subframe?

Hello all,
I have a 535is and when I hit dips in the road, the steering wheel pulls
slightly to the left if I am holding the wheel loosely.  It was run over
a curb before I bought it.  It apparently hit so hard, even the spare
tire in the trunk got dented in addition to the four on the car (ok, that
could have been a different curb).  The point it, I have replaced the
struts, the center tie rod, the idler arm, and it does it even with the
sway bar off.  I have replaced the left control arm (lower-curvy one)
with no change.  I am about to change the right one as well, but I had
pressed a 750 bushing into the right one a couple of years ago.  Now the
ball joint is a little worn.  Might the subframe be causing this?  The
entry by the gentleman in RI needing a subframe made me wonder.

Any info would be greatly appreciated,

James Boyd