<FS> 1992 525i 5-speed, Richmond, VA

My Mom is selling her 1992 525i 5-speed, excellent
condition, all records since 45k miles. Garage kept,
interior nearly perfect, exterior excellent as well.
CD player, OBC, heated seats, JC chip, factory alarm
w/ keyless remote,  car runs like new. Shocks replaced
about 40k miles ago & Michelins have about 20K on
them.  Selling because of purchase of 2000 528i Sport.
Asking $10,200/obo.  Email me for pics or more
detailed info.

Tracy Mathews
1992 525i 5-speed
BMWCCA 150000