Re: Brake sensor testing

Will -- the first thing to check is the ABS relay. There's a fusible link
inside the relay that burns out if the car is jump-started improperly. It's
clipped to a support just above the ABS computer, behind the dash on the
driver's side. Remove the knee bolster, look for a large aluminum box just
to the left of the steering column and feel around on top of it. You'll find
the relay in short order.

The relay can be repaired, BTW -- take the housing off and you'll see where
the fuse wire has parted. Solder in a replacement fuse wire from Radio
Shack.

Russ