From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Phil Otis
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 4:43 PM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: BMW 535i '88 Fuel pump relay

Go to the dealer - it's about $20. My local delaer (Irvine BMW) had them
in stock - also the main relay.

Best,
Phil

I am having trouble finding a fuel pump relay for the above model
online. A four terminal and a seven terminal version seem to be offered
online, but my car has a five terminal relay, thus I can't seem to sort
out which may be the right part. Any one else run into this situation
and know the answer ? TIA<<

- --