Help! My SRS light (air bag) is on for the third time (E30 325iX)

First time the mechanic reset the computer. The light came   back same  day.
The second time  the mechanic installed a "firing ring??" in the steering
column. Not cheap!
The light went off.
Now, a month later the light is on again. It started to blink again during a
spirited left turn

I will have to bring it back for the forth time.
Any one had had this problem and was able to fix it?
Did I miss something during routine service at the 150K miles mark?

TIA

Rami Hyary
91 325iX 150K miles