e36 seatbelts

hi folks,
my 94 e36 seatbelts are slow to retract... this problem first surfaced
under warranty and the dealer replaced them free of charge...
when i replaced my headliner, i had to remove the plastic covers for the b
pilars... i removed the seat belt screw and then when i put it back, it was
worse... driver's side won't retract very easy...i checked the top screw
and i did not overtighten it.... it rotates pretty easy...
why is this happening? do i need to replace them again? how hard is it?
anyone else with this problem...? TIA

BTW... if anyone has an airbag for the m sports (3 spoke) steering wheel, i
am interested in buying it... i got the steering wheel (finally) from a
wrecked 99 z3.... i assume it should plug in my car with no problems... i
am just missing the airbag... thanks again...

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.