Re: Coolant recommendations

I would recommend Texaco's Extended Life... it is specially formulated to
be "gentle" on plastic and silica components very common in modern cars...
Also, it lasts 100k miles and you can always buy an additive to rejuvenate
it....

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    "Eric M.
                    Hunt"                To:     bmw@domain.elided
                    <bmw1@domain.elided        cc:
                    m>                   Subject:     Re: Coolant recommendations
                    Sent by:
                    owner-bmw@dig
                    est.net

                    10/22/2001
                    05:43 PM

Why not spend the extra money $15/ gallon and buy the best - BMW coolant.
It's
all I use and recommend.

Eric
87 325ic