Need parts: Trunk Interior for E28 M5

I am searching for a replacement interior for the trunk of my E28 M5.  The
original carpet has been damaged by acid leaking from the battery and I
would like to refresh the entire trunk interior.

Can anyone recommend a vendor that sells aftermarket or OE replacement parts
for trunk interiors or any place that stocks these second hand?  I'm
assuming that the standard E28 trunk components are the same as the E28 M5
and I'm not too picky about colors so long as the components are dark.

Thanks in advance.