?s about my E30 convertible (leather dye, canvas care)

Hi All,

Some of you might remember me from before, I owned a '71 BMW 2002 a year or
so ago.  I just bought a royal blue '88 325i Convertible, 5-speed, with the
blue top and blue leather interior.  I looked a long time to find a dark
blue one, they seem to be pretty rare.  It's in great shape, except for a
few minor details.  The seats don't have any rips or cracks in them, but
the color has worn off in some places.  Is there any leather dye you can
order that is matched to the OEM color of my navy blue seats?  I heard
there was a company that sold some that was custom made to BMW colors.  If
not, what's the best solution?

Second, I've never owned a convertible before, and I don't know how to care
for the canvas top.  The previous owner got a little wax on the canvas and
turned it white.  What is a good cleaner for canvas tops and how do you
wash it?  Also, I imagine that it needs a waterproofing protectant sprayed
on once in awhile.  Any suggestions there?  Thanks for any help.

Jay Karolyi