FS: 97 BMW 328i M3/4 $18k

G'day folks.. I'm considering selling my '97 bmw 328i to step onto the
minivan (gulp) segment. In case anyone is interesed, please see details
below and very low asking price for a bmw in mint condition.

97 - 328i  (M3/4)   manual transmission
65,000 all highway miles on smooth roads.
Oil change every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Synth.
Redline driveline synthetics all around.
Black exterior (never accidented), no dents!!
Black leather interior with heated seats.
New Goodyear GTII    225/55R/16
New Stainless Exhaust from cats.
Includes factory exhaust if wanted..
Brand new  BMW clutch (warranty)
New spoiler (E36 LTW replica)
CD Changer (BMW 6 disc)
MTX 4 channel AMP with MTX Subwoofer
BMW Alarm System (with Keyless Entry)
Fully loaded with every available option
Power sunroof..Tinted PWR windows, A/C..
New BMW bra (not yet installed)
Inspection II done last week.
2 year warranty remaining.
Meticulous condition!!!
Pictures available - Will deliver anywheres in NA for free.
Asking only $18,500 obo!!! (usd)
Will accept partial trade for older bmw worth less than $5000.
Email:  serge.maillet@domain.elided  or 613-233-9599