Re: Windshield Washer Nozzles

Bob Kegel writes:

>>I cleaned out the nozzle on my son's '72 Tii yesterday using a bristle
pulled out of a wire brush. It's thin enough, .35mm, and long enough to ream
out the entire length of the nozzle.>>

Those wires of various sizes (diameters) that a welder uses to clean out the
nozzles on torches works wonderfully also.....go to a welding supply place
and buy a set.  They come in a a small holder (sort of like a key
holder)....just swing out the size you need <g>....and cheap$$$$

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646