72 BMW 2002 FS

I posted this add a couple of weeks ago. But do to computer problems I
lost all of the responses. If you did send me an E-Mail please resend it
and I will get back to you ASAP.

72 BMW 2002 FS Good for rebuild project or a parts car. Lots of spare
mechanical and electrical parts from 2 other 2002s. Weber carburetor,
Bilstein shocks. AM FM Tape. Sun roof, Custom head lights and
grill/suspension/frame. 50,000 mi. on motor, 10 1/2 to 1 Compression
ratio with a 121 head. Needs body work (the usual rust spots). Wouldn't
it be nice to have a rebuilt 2002 in the year 2002. Will sell all for
$750, Or best offer. West of Boston.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1924