Re: bmw-digest V9 #1920

> From: "ddrk1 **" <ddrk1@domain.elided>
> Subject: CD stuck in Changer
>
> Grettings all,
> I have a 95 325i with a 014 cd changer.  One of the cd's some how got stuck

> in the changer.  It's not jammed as I can spin the cd with my finger.  It
> just won't come out.  Does anyone know how to get the thing out?  Is there
> way to reset the changer or do I have to take the whole thing appart.  I
> have the top cover off at the moment.  Any help would be appreciated.
TIA!!

> Manuel Paredes

Manuel,

I have had the same problem in my '94 325is.  The disk will spin, but will
not come out.  The first two times I took the whole thing apart and removed
the disk.  Each time it lasted a couple months then happened again.  There is
one again stuck in there, so am considering buying a new CD player now,
unless someone can tell me of an alternative solution.

David