Re: Subaru WRX and Audi S4 crush 330xi? Ouch!

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Stephen Robinson wrote:

> Anyone else felt embarrassed by the results of the comparo test
> between the new Subaru Impreza WRX, the Audi S4 and the BMW 330xi
> in the newest Car and Driver?

 Good!  Many feel that the beloved 3-series is turning into too much
of a "cadillac".  It's this type of comparison that may be the kick in
the arse that BMW needs to improve.  In the meantime, I'll keep
driving my E30.

- --
 "It is an honor to be Cookie Monster."
   -Sesame Street spokeswoman Audrey Shapiro