Re: Austin BMW shop

Have her call  Terry Sayther Automotive 1606 Fortview
Rd  Austin, TX (512) 442-1361

BMW exclusive shop that has seemed fair to me.  Won
the "Best of" a couple of times in the local
alternative paper.

Theres another one I've been to also, but I can't
remember the name.  I'll try to look tonight in my
Tejas Chapter publication.