Austin BMW shop

Hi guys,
A friend of mine has a 4 cylinder z3.. she wants to do inspection ii
the dealer in austin is charging her $600
i talked to my dealer here in fort lauderdale and they now would charge
($880) for insp. ii on  my 94 e36..
it used to be around 300.. these people are crazy...its like they are
trying to make up for the first 3 years of free service...
my dealer said that they raised prices because they were below national
average... (plain nuts...)
can anyone recommend an independent and reputable bmw shop in Austin TX...
TIA

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.