Re: 2002 330xi suspension questions

Let me add...

I've read the Car and Driver comparison and plan to test-drive an S4.  That
might be the right car for me.  I don't know yet.  But, I'm not thrilled
with getting a car with a turbo-charged engine.  I know that the S4 uses
two small turbos so lag is supposed to not be a big problem.  But it seems
to me that turbos have more that can go wrong with them.

In theory, the BMW should be the better handling car.  Maybe I'll end up
with a 330i and run it with dedicated snow tires in the winter.  I drove an
A4 last spring and was underwhelmed.

- -- Jeff