Car Alarm

Everyone, you advise is needed.

I have a 1992 535i that had a third party alarm installed.  Since this
time frame, my battery goes dead every night when the alarm is engaged.
I have had a master BMW technician examine every circuit in the car
looking for a the cause of the drained battery. He examined the car
twice and found nothing wrong electrical system.   The alarm installers
replaced the control unit and the problem still occurs. My only option
at this time is to remove the alarm.  When the alarm is not engaged
everything is normal.  Does anyone have any idea why the battery may be
draining when the alarm is engaged.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
John