Re: e30 brakes

The caliper mounting bolts come with a thread locking compund applied. It's
probably recommended to replace them because this compound is no longer
intact after removing them.

You should be able to re-use them by first cleaning them and then applying
thread lock.

On the other hand, if you're uneasy about doing this, you should be able to
get the bolts from your BMW dealer for a few bucks.

- -rb