Re: E30 Oil Leak

The only thing I can think of is that your head gasket or possibly your valve
cover gasket is leaking as well.  I've since replaced my leaky valve cover
gasket which leaked on the front right side of the cover (right above the oil
filter).  Check out the underside of your car on that side to see if you can
see anything.

Eric
87 325ic