E30 Oil Leak

Ok I just Replaced my oil pan gasket as it was
leaking. I've got the new one on there and it doesn't
seem to be leaking anymore as I cleaned it and the
seams aren't leaking anywhere that I can see. But
there is still an oil leak some where as there are
drips when I stop the car. It drips off the A/C
compresser, near the oil fliter. The fliter is on
tight and not leaking from there. Any more place to
look?

T.N.A.

Kyle Sanchez