Re: Plastic/Rubber Trim Question

I've used Forever Black for a few years and been pretty happy with it for
any type of faded black plastic, composite or rubber pieces. I clean the
area well, then use a couple or three coats, but it's very easy to apply
(sort of like putting shoe polish on your shooes) and lasts at least a
couple years.

Doesn't fade, chip, etc., so I figure if I re-apply every three years due
to fading it's well worth the time and effort.

It also tends to look more natural than spraying - and of course you
don't have to mask off the surrounding areas (as long as you wipe off the
excess soon after application).

Drew

It appears that on 9/6/01 7:52 PM, Kevin Elmore at