USGP tickets

I have 2 extra tickets for the race Sun, and Fri-Sat admission for sale at
cost - $200.
They're in the NW Vista, up high (row DD). See the main straight, turn one
(right in front of the seats), and the first quarter of the infield section.
One of the HUGE TV screens is right in front of the seats across the track.
Here is another option; I take my travel trailer and stay one block from the
track at a private residence on 25th St., a 5 min walk to the track.  I have
room for the buyers of these tickets to stay with us for an additional cost
to help with the expenses.
We usually hit the downtown nightclubs on Fri night, and sometimes on Sat
night too. You would be welcome to go along or do your own thing.
E-mail me at jhl385@domain.elided for more info.
 Now if only I could tow that 5500 LB trailer with my 5 instead of my van, it
would be a lot cooler cruising Indy. Oh well.
John Lassiter