1975 2002 4-Sale

My 2002 is up for sale. 1975, Inka orange. Runs great but needs some work. I
need a daily driver, the car needs someone who can put in some time to make
it right. What I know:

Inka orange exterior/black interior
Odometer reads 67000 - that's all I know
I have restored the emissions completely
Has a Weber 32/36 DGAV carb
Behr A/C, needs the idler replaced - otherwise unknown but complete
4spd trans

What it needs - Brake work, master cylinder at least, maybe more.
It failed smog because it was idling too high but was very clean and passed
visual/functional checks - it will pass smog.
passenger floorpan will need replacing - a common and pretty straightforward
repair for this car. It's solid now.
Has a few dings but overall the body is nice.

Asking $1250, trades ok (need a daily driver). Car is in Sacramento, CA.