325xi owners?

Any 325xi (not "iX") owners out there?  I'm thinking of buying one to give
myself a year-round vehicle out here in Utah. Any comments about its power,
drivability, reliabilty, etc., or is it too new? I see it only has 184 hp
(isn't that the same as a stock E36 325?) but I'm thinking maybe Jim C. has
a Shark Injector, and maybe, if I'm lucky, a new intake system that would
give it a boost. I've read good things about the 330xi, but...its also
another $10k. Any comments welcome. Thanks.