Movies featuring BMWs

Hey,

    Ronin is definitely one of the BEST car chase movies ever! The Peacemaker
also has a seen featuring some E28s and an S-Class........the E28s get the
butts kicked. Anyhow, have any of you heard of www.bmwfilms.com? You can
download a bunch of 5-min movies showcasing the performance abilities of BMWs,
which are all directed by big time directors. A big downside of that is that
the movies can be very large, so you can do what I'm doing.......wait until
BMW puts all of the films together on a DVD (heard this from the source). I
can't wait.

- -Mikey
'88 535is

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of x5.gif]