RE: advice wanted on 750i

John:

http://www.bmwseven.com has info on the list you want.

I've owned a 1989 750iL, from about 90K to 180K miles. They are
beautiful and impressive automobiles, and are worth every penny spent on
maintenance. Having said that, you will need to keep repeating that to
yourself after every $1000 repair. We spent at least as much on
maintenance the three years we owned it as on the purchase of the car
(that includes tires and stuff).

If I were to do it again, I'd buy as low miles as possible, and put
everything Dinan makes for the car on it (save the twin turbo, though I
think they no longer list that on their web site).

Good luck, and enjoy the car.

Cheerio,

James Nelson...