BMW 320i in Australia

Hi all,

Most of the BMW resources out there are US based and they make no mention of
the BMW 320i of the late eighties that we have available in Australia... was
there an equivalent model in the US? I imagine this is the same as the
European '88-'89 320i.

How does it compare to the 323i and 325i of the mid to late eighties? I'm
trying to make up my mind which one I should be looking for.. there's a lot
of '88 320i's for around AUS$10,000, a 323i or 325i of the same price would
be an '84 - '85 year model.

Anyone know how these machines measure up to each other in terms of
price/performance?

Thanks all....

- -----------------------
Ryan Sabir