Anyone else noticed this?

Today I went to the gas station to fill up my car. I
normally put in 92 octane but today I found that I
couldn't do that because they only had 91. I then went
around to a few gas stations and they too had all been
changed over to 91. Does anyone know why this change?
Oh ya I live in northern califorina. Is this all over
califorina? I also asked at the gas station and they
couldn't tell me. I don't think it will make my car
run any diffent just thougt that people should be told
about things like this. Any insights would be great.

Kyle Sanchez
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/