Re: Prep for driver's school

and where do you get the nitro to fill the tires with.... ? any advantages
in using nitrogen for everyday driving....?
thanks

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    "Paul M.
                    Moriarty"            To:     D.E._law@domain.elided
                    <pmm@domain.elided        cc:     bmw-digest@domain.elided, M3Buzz@domain.elided
                    >                    Subject:     Re: Prep for driver's school
                    Sent by:
                    owner-bmw@dig
                    est.net

                    08/02/2001
                    10:35 AM

D.E._law@domain.elided writes:
> Nitrogen will aid in keeping low tyre temps when the car is pushed.  Also
> University studies indicate tyres last upto 100% longer using Nitrogen
than
> air.

Can you cite the studies?  I'd love to read them.

- - Paul -

'94 540i
'88 M5
'73 2002