HELP!!

This weekend, I got some nasty nasty scratches right on my hood.  They're
huge!!  Im so pissed off.  I was at a party, and people were sitting on
my car, I guess it just didn't occur to me how much damage they could
do.  Does anyone have some suggestions on how to remove the scratches??
Are there any good products I can use?  Is it going to be relatively
cheap?  My paint color is Cosmos Blau Metallic, on an '86 735i.  It was
sooooo beautiful.  What do I do???  I think I'm going to go crazy.
Kevin