Re: Prep for driver's school

hello all - new to the list, had a question very likely asked before, sorry
about that, but here goes:  I'm a couple of months away from my first driver's
school - Pocono on 10/6-7 with the Delaware Valley BMWCCA chapter - and wanted
a quick hit list on things to consider and/or definitely do before the school.
I have a stock '99 M3, and am considering a K&N filtercharger with an OBD II
re-program (Turner offers a package, any feedback on that appreciated too).
Will also need to be talked/walked through first brake fluid change and
probably other prep stuff I don't know about.  Any thoughts on best
bang-for-the-buck mods (and not too many bucks either) are welcomed.  Got the
bug when doing a lunch-time touring in the M3 on the Pocono track during 7/1
Italian cars weekend!!  Now it's time to get myself up to speed, so to speak,
on what to expect and what would be useful to have...also, have read the
driver's school FAQs etc, so I have some idea, but nothing beats real life
experience!  Look forward to many years of discussion here, hopefully soon
I'll be able to add something!
  Tom
  ///M3 'buzz'