BMW Oktoberfest condo vacancy

Contact me via email if you need a place to stay at the BMWCCA Oktoberfest
in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire between August 5 and August 11.  Some of
us from the Patroon Chapter of the BMWCCA have rented a three bedroom condo
at Town Square, downtown Waterville Valley, right where all the activities
will take place.  The condo sleeps 8, and we have room for several more
people.  Depending on the number of people we get, the cost per person per
night will vary between $25 to $50.

Howie Kohn
96 328I