SS Brake Line Replacement for E30

Just rebuilt the calipers on my e30 fixer. Replacing the 86 vintage rubber
brake lines with SS line. Here is the problem, they sent me 6 lines (2 long
and 2 short) to replace my 4 brake lines. Anyone know if I am to replace the
lines with the same length lines as came with the car or is there some other
place that the other two brake lines go like that clutch?
I installed the two front SS lines and removed the rubber. They look like
they are a direct replacement but I don't know what these other two lines
are for. Help would be appreciated. I thought that I would receive some
instructions.
Thanks
Brad Purvis