E36 60K checkup

Hello all !
 I have a 1995 325iA, automatic, Conforti chipped.
The car has 62,000 miles on it and I am taking it in to my trusty aftermarket
Beemer garage for maintenance/upkeep.The Manual is really vague about what
should be done for the "Inspection II" - besides the usual maintenance items,
what else should be getting done to the car? Should I be worrying about the
timing chain
( belt?) ?
Also, what do you folks think is the best plug I should have installed? I do
mostly highway travel, don't race, autocross, etc.
Thanks in advance for any directions in this area.
Norm Borczon