Purchase of a 1990 525i Please help!

Here's the info. I'm seeking advice on any of the items below. What you
might suspect they are and if it's a fair deal. I know little about the 5s,
so I'm hoping you can help!

1990 525i 119,000 $7900, But I think will come down to $7000

New tires 1 year Michelin
Brakes three years old
Clutch three years old
Muffler three years old
Tan leather no cracks, but driver seat about worn through
Brozit color (spelled wrong)

Leak from oil pan around 1/2 of gasket
Leak of clear fluid just behind the pan ?
Small dent in front of passenger door from a pot hole (its in front of the
door at the jack mount, not on or affecting the doors operation
Clearcoat is cracking, sort a striation or webbing, sides and trunk
Pretty dirty cab, but fixable
I forgot to look or ask about timing belt

Drives nice no weird sounds! Everything seems to operate properly.
Everything serviced at dealer except oil (I have the vin so I'll run a
check). Oil fill hole looks very clean with no tarnishing.

I think the biggest problems are the clearcoat and dent. I'm hoping that the
oil leaks can be fixed easily.

I'm taking it to my BMW mach this week. Is there anything you'd suggest I
ask them to look at specifically?
ANY INFO would be greatly appreciated!

Mark

'91 318is