Selling '85 325e...How much to ask?

Dear folks,
My life as a graduate student is finally seeing
an end and I need to part with my good old '85 325e.
Now, I don't exactly know what would be a fair market
value of the vehicle.
Can anybody help me estimate this vehicle?

2dr coupe, 5spd manual, 132.5k, no major dent.
Starts/idles/accelerates/cruises/stops fine.

Problems include (1) no power steering (leaky rack;
never had time to fix) (2) wheel vibrates at high
speed (prob. tie rod;  no time to fix either) (3) roof
and hood paint has lost gloss (looks dull).

If interested, you're more than welcome to contact me.
Thanks.  --Jay
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/