FS: 1998 Estoril Blue/Black M3 5-speed sedan

Hello.  I have a 1998 Estoril Blau exterior/Black interior M3 5-speed
manual sedan.  VIN#WBSCD9329WEE09334.  It has 30500 miles is in great
condition and is located in a suburb of Chicago.  It has Dinan upgrades
consisting of a Dinan CAI, Dinan throttle body, Dinan stage 3 software,
and a Dinan badge.  I was told when I bought the car that the original
owner had Dinan wheels but decided to keep them when he sold the car,
hence the 10pts for a Dinan badge.

The car DOES NOT have OBC, a cd-changer, heated seats, or a wing.  It
has the base cassette stereo.  If I get my asking price I will include
the Pioneer Premier P720 cd headunit that is currently in the dash along
with the stock cassette stereo.  The P720 sounds and looks wonderful.

The car DOES have a Ron Stygar clutch stop, moonroof, cruise control,
factory anti-theft/keyless entry system, and staggered 10 spoke wheels
in great condition as well as the rest of the standard BMW M3 features.
  These features include leather, power windows/locks/mirrors, A/C, rear
defrost, and driver and passenger front and side airbags.  It has the 4
spoke steering wheel.  There is a 1" ding on the passenger rear door.
There are a few rock chips.  Otherwise the body is in excellent
condition.  The tires on it are MXX3s and it will probably need new
tires within a year.

The car is under factory warranty for 48 months or 50000 miles,
according to the warranty information manual.

Picture at http://www.execpc.com/~ebling/4.jpg.

Price $31500.

I will be out of town from 7/6/01 through 7/8/01 so I may not be able to
check/reply to my mail until 7/9.

Thanks,
Jeff
huseth @ home . com