Re: Volvo caliber upgrade for 2002's

Hello all:

     I was scanning ads for 2002's a noticed one ad that said the brake
calibers had been upgraded with Volvo calibers.  Just recently i had to
remove a caliber because it was ceased.  The 02 had been in storage for a
couple of years.  Now i have to replace the calibers and the cheapest i've
found them is $350.   My question to the panel.........what is the Volvo
upgrade?  How much does it cost?  What Volvo model calibers fit ?   Any
information regarding this or any other upgrade will be appreciated.

Ismael
New Jersey
72   02