Opinion 325 Sport Wagon

After the total distruction of my '96 328is about a week ago, I'm in the market
for another BMW.  Having not planned on this incident, 2 weeks ago I purchased
and took posession of a new BMW K1200RS motorcycle.  Since the motorcycle has
rather impressive performance capabilities, I was thinking of a car with bit more
functionality and thought the sport wagon might fit the bill.  Presently, there
appears to be no 325 sport wagons with a manual transmission available in
California, where I live.  I am hesitant to order one with out a test drive.  I cannot
even find a 325ci coupe with a manual transmission for a vague comparison.  I
did test drive a 2000 323 sport wagon with an automatic transmission, without a
sport package and found it somewhat dull compared to my 328is.  Does anyone have
any experience or thoughts on the new 325 sport wagon, which now comes with 14
more hp over the 323?

Thanks very much.

- -Steve