Re: 325 headlight lens

Michael,

The lense is not replaceable, you'll need to replace the entire assembly.

I had Euro lights on my E30 318i (Hella H1 and H4 E-code lamps), and
protected them with headlight covers from Bavarian Autosport.

800-535-2002

Part number 40 575E  $27.95

It consists of four headlight covers.

BavAuto also sells the replacement lights for $119.95.  You may be able to
find them for less from a dealer who sells via telephone sales, such as VOB
in Rockville, MD.  Check out their ads in the Roundel.  They offer 25% off
to club members.

- -rb