Re: Eibach VS. H&R, let the flames begin.

I have  ground control springs, witch are eibach
springs with a adjustable sleave, on my 86 325e/is. I
have used these on the chapters autocross's and I have
loved them. On that same thought I also took a Posted
30 mph turn at 65 mph with no sliding. But I also hae
other mods on my car like stress bars and camber kits.
I would recomend that you get the k-mac camber kits
when you lower your car, so that you can get rid of
some of the (-) camber. Just my 02 cents.

Kyle Sanchez

- --- bmw-digest <owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

> [...]
> depends directly on how much sulphur is in the gas
> that you use.  I
> know
> different refineries treat gas differently and there
> are significant
> differences in sulphur content between 'summer gas'
> and 'winter gas',
> etc.
> You would need to do more reasearch on the subject
> and start shopping
> at
> stations that offer the lowest sulphur content to
> extend the life of
> your
> engine.  I know the environmentalists are outraged
> by the high sulphur
> content
> of US gasoline and so are the auto manufacturers (it
> would be cheaper
> for the
> cars they manufacture to pass emissions with
> low-sulphur gas) so those
> two
> sources might have some info as to the actual
> sulphur content in gas
> from each
> petroleum company.
> Martin
> '95 318ti
> '87 MR2
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:10:37 -0700 (PDT)
> From: signal hoss <simails@domain.elided>
> Subject: selling my bmw
>
> I am selling my bmw:
>
> 318is 1991
> mileage 107K
> white color
> new tires
> new rotors/pads on 4 wheels
> good body condition
>
> ask for $6000
>
> Paul Chu
> Sunnyvale, California, CA 94089
>
> Phone: 408-936-2414
> emails: hchu@domain.elided
> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:45:27 -0700
> From: "Roel" <roelmandac@domain.elided>
> Subject: FS: 1995 318i
>
> See link:
> http://www.e-web-style.com/bmw/bmw.html
>
> Thanks
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:47:01 -0400
> From: Tony Canike <canike@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Hard starting E23, 735i
>
> Trevor - what kind of cold start valve does your car
> have?  I had similar
> problems with my E30 last winter. The problem was
> that the cold start valve
> wires were not reconnected properly after they were
> removed for other
> service.  Of course, the connector *looked*
> connected, it just wasn't.
>
> My car has a cold start valve (injector) that
> injects extra fuel into the
> manifold on Motronic command to richen the mixture
> for cold starting.  It
> basically won't start when it is cold unless the
> valve is operating.
>
> I wouldn't suspect fuel pump/relays/regulator unless
=== message truncated ===