Re: E36: bump upon acceleration

sounds like your differential couplings need replacing.. i did mine a few
months ago..it will only get worse and it happens when applying a lot of
torque....
Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    "Chris Scott"
                    <scottycs@nc.        To:     <bmw-digest@domain.elided>
                    rr.com>              cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     E36: bump upon acceleration
                    owner-bmw@dig
                    est.net

                    06/18/2001
                    10:40 PM

Lately I've noticed a bumping noise and shake in the rear upon
accelerating. I had my flex disc replaced less than 20,000 miles ago, is
it the flex disk again, or is it something else?  Sometimes it does not
do it, and sometimes it does, and its in the 4.5-7 rpm range.  Is my
guibo shot again?  Any advice.
Thanks
Chris
93 325is

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of pic18007.gif]
- --