BMW 3.0 CS For Sale

There comes a time when one has to bite-the-bullet and get on with things.
After spending far too much money and time on the restoration of my beloved
CS, I have to sell it.  I desperately need garage room and some cash.

The CS is a project at this point.  It needs painting and assembly.  The
engine has been worked on by Sasco Motorsports, and both front fenders and
both rockers were replaced with factory panels.  Seams have been leaded, not
bondoed.  I'm going to have to take a substantial financial loss on it (Not
unlike some stocks I've had the last year.)  But, it is a truly RUST-FREE
3.0 CS that deserves a new, caring owner.

Contact me off-list for a Word document detailing its features and what has
been done to it.  JPG's available too.

BTW, among the new parts is a factory wood dash.  At the time of purchase,
it was 1 of 5 left.

Norm Sippel
'73 BMW 3.0 CS now FS