RE: e28 - rear-end shake/vibration & spark plug gap ques.

On the recommendation of the owner of my European FLAPS, I went with NGK (I
don't remember which plugs - I can look it up if anyone wants to know) in my
528e.  He said a lot of his customers run the NGKs with good results, and it
made a lot more sense to do this than to pay ~$6 per plug for Bosch Silvers.
I've been running them for about 3 months without a problem.

Incidentally, the Silvers have been known to drop electrodes, resulting in
major engine damage.  They have a pretty bad reputation on the Scirocco
list.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco