98 M3/4 for sale or trade

I thought I had sold this car, but the deal fell through (twice!), so it is
still available and now has a lower price.

1998 M3/4 5 Speed,  9,900 miles, Titanium Silver with Grey Leather, Power
Seats, Heated Seats, Fold-down rear seats, Harmon Kardon, 6 disc
CD-changer, Rear Wing.

You can see pictures of the car this web page:

http://members.home.com/steve-fleagle

I'd prefer to sell the car outright, but I'm also looking for a car my wife
can drive daily, so if you have a 4 door E36 325i and are interested in
trading up, this could be your chance!

You can contact me at:

steve-fleagle@domain.elided
(319) 384-0595 (days)