<E36> Sticky door handles, airbag light

Hi,

I have a '95 325is...we have gotten a lot of rain down here in S. Louisiana
in the past few days and I noticed that my door handles are sticking. Now, my
driver's door is to the point that I cannot open it from the inside and it
takes A LOT of force to get it open from the outside. Is this normal for high
humidity or should I have my cables/handles replaced? I'm afraid I'm going to
break the handle off from the outside. The passenger side isn't nearly as
bad, but it still acts up and even my glovebox button was sticking.

Secondly, my airbag light keeps coming on. Sometimes it stays on and other it
will go off while I'm driving. Please inform me as to what this means.

Thanks for your help!

Lorenzo
'95 325is, hellrot