FS: 1997 BMW 328i sedan

Good day folks,

Due to financial reasons, I am forced to sell my beloved BMW. Here are the
details, pictures available on request. I'm asking $21,500 neg. for it. Kelly
Blue Book is rating this car as being worth $24,500. All maintenance has been
done to the spec via our local BMW dealer. Brand new clutch (warranty) and
performance tires. Also stainless steel performance exhaust installed 2 months
ago. Mobil 1 Synthec oil used every 3000 miles. I'm also willing to accept a
partial trade on an older bmw worth $3000 to $5000. Free delivery possible
anywhere in NA.

Contact: Serge
613-781-0628 (work)
613-233-9599 (home)

1997 BMW 328i 4 door sedan, "M" sports package.
Engine: 6-Cyl. 2.8 Liter
Trans: 5 Speed Manual
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 60,000
Black on Black leather.
Remainder of extended 3 year warranty (40,000 miles)

Equipment:
Sport Pkg
Elec. Climate Control
Air Conditioning