E30 eta - oil leak

I've been putting off fixing an oil leak from the front of the engine
because the timing belt only has 30K miles on it, but the leak is getting
worse and I'm just going to fix it.  I'll do the timing belt, drive belts,
tensioner, and coolant pump at the same time.

It's a 87 325 (eta) with 210K miles on it.   I've already fixed leaks at
the valve cover and the oil pressure sensor, but there is a persistent leak
from the front of the engine up high somewhere.   Last time I did the
timing belt I noticed a slight oil/dirt deposit on the block around the
belt, but it was a Sunday and it's my only car so I just replaced the belt
and got it back on the road.

My first suspicion is the camshaft seal.   I have no experience replacing
seals - any pointers?  What parts should I buy before tearing things apart

While I have the timing belt off are there any other seals or sources of
leaks that I should preemptively repair?   My philosophy is if I have it
apart and I'm not sure where the leak is I probably should just put in all
new seals (or whatever) anyway.

Thanks,

Tony.