Re: e30 add-on gauges and pick-up ideas.

I want to add some extra gauges for monitoring my m20,
6-cyl motor and wondered if anyone else had ideas
advice about:

1) How to use existing pick-up senders/sensors? Can
they be used for both inst cluster indicators and
extra gauges?

Yep

2) Where can I remove a plug to add a sender for oil
press & water temp?

Oil press see 1) above.  Water temp gauge already on all BMW's I know
about.

3) Can I use the existing O2 sensor for monitoring
air/fuel as well as for the Motronic input? If not
where should I place another O2 sensor for a gauge?

Yep

Thanks for all the advice/ideas,
CW

The gauge kit from BMP is complete and uses a new sending unit for oil
pressure.  Oil temp sender is included to replace the drain plug.
Voltage uses any elec. wire.  I have a air/fuel gauge that piggybacks
off the O2 sensor wiring and ground and hot wires, real easy.

Bill-banger